Case Manager, Cambodia
Hagar is an international Christian organisation committed to the recovery of women and children who are victims of human rights abuse: particularly trafficking and sexual exploitation.
Our Mission: Whatever it takes, for as long as it takes to restore a broken life.
Hagar Cambodia is now looking for a passionate and qualified candidate to fill the position as “Case Manager” for its Case Management Operation based in Battambang Province.
MAIN SCOPES OF WORK:
- Provide ongoing support/expertise of individual client needs and develop an individual Care Plan which outline expected outcomes, achievements and expected time frames for activities
- Refers clients to appropriate community agencies and work closely with agencies; service providers to facilitate case coordination/information sharing
- Be responsive to the particular characteristics and needs of each client in order that they can heal, develop and grow
- Work collaboratively with other projects, counseling, health and who are working with the client; advocate about child rights with other government officials, NGOs or other stakeholders
- Meet regularly with Northwest Regional Coordinator for case supervision to ensure an effective communication on client matters and for support and guidance around case practice
- Ensure all related files, documents, reports are completed on time with accurate data and maintain i a safe and professional manner
- Advise or generate topics of interest, necessity, concern related to the team or any general concern to the program
- Degree in Psychology, Social Science, Social Work or other related skills
- At least 1 year experience, preferably for an NGO, in Social Work
- Good communication in written and spoken Khmer and English
- Excellent Case Management and record keeping skills
- Understanding and/or experience working with traumatised individuals
- Ability to liaise professionally with other NGO’s and relevant Government Department
- Ability to keep professional boundaries and address all personal issues which may affect your work
- Good interpersonal and facilitation skills and patient and humble to different type of clients
- Attention to details and willingness to multi-task and good solution seeking skills
- Flexibility, result oriented and be able to take independent action when required
- Values diversity and is committed to people’s capacity for growth
- Excellent relational skills, good team player and committed to life-long learning
- Willingness to commit to Hagar’s core competencies and core values
Interested applicants should submit your Resume, cover letter and application for to Hagar through the contact details below.
#19, St. 57, Sangkat Boeng Kengkang I, Khan Chamkarmorn, P.O Box 1521, PP, Cambodia.
Tel: (855)23 211 961/ Fax: (855)23 211 964 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: until position is filled
*Candidates with the attached Hagar’s application form are highly recommended