Administration Assistant, Cambodia
Hagar is an international Christian organization committed to the recovery of women and children who are victims of human rights abuse: particularly trafficking and sexual exploitation.
Our Mission: Whatever it takes, for as long as it takes to restore a broken life.
Hagar Cambodia is now looking for a passionate and qualified candidate to fill the position as “Administrative Assistant” for Administration Department based in the Hagar Main Office, Phnom Penh.
MAIN SCOPES OF WORK
- Provide administrative support for Main Office and administrative staff from other projects
- Assist to purchase all request materials, room booking schedule and staff travel arrangement
- Manage office materials and make sure that the electricity are off after usage
- Daily check, record, maintain and report of office supplies (household, stationery, etc.)
- Do the calculation of stock and stationary reports from other departments and do the allocations
- Prepare filing in administrative area and translate some part of documents as required
- Partially responsible for some clerical tasks such as welcoming walk-in guests, answering phone calls, delivering letters in case receptionist is away
- Prepare monthly payment to suppliers and work out with Finance Team to make sure all account charge is corrected
- Assist the assets listings and do the data entry all asset information to spread sheet
- Graduated bachelor degree in Business administration or other related fields
- At least 2 years experience, preferably for an NGO
- Good at English language both written and spoken
- Good computer skills such as Ms. Word, Ms. Excel and Outlook Express
- Basic in accounting is an advantage
- Admin Management Skills and able to operate office machinery
- Good teamwork, flexible, integrity, patient and keep confidentiality
- Willing to learn and support other team member
- Willingness to commit to Hagar’s core competencies and core values
Interested applicants should submit you resume, cover letter, and application form to Hagar through the contact details below:
#19, St. 57, Sangkat Boeng Kengkang I, Khan Chamkarmorn, P.O Box 1521, PP, Cambodia
Tel: (855)23 211 961/ Fax: (855)23 211 964 E-mail: email@example.com
Fill out an application form.
Closing date: until position is filled
*Candidates with the attached Hagar’s application form are highly recommended