Human Resources Manager, Cambodia
Hagar is an international Christian organization committed to the recovery and empowerment of women and children who are victims of human rights abuse; particularly domestic violence, human trafficking and sexual exploitation.
Our Mission: Whatever it takes for as long as it takes to restore a broken life!
Hagar Cambodia is now looking for a qualified candidate to fill the role of “Human Resources Manager” based in Phnom Penh.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS include:
- Bachelor Degree in HR management or relevant field
- At least 5-10 years human resources experience in commercial and/or NGOs contexts
- Management experience is preferred
- Fluent in spoken and written in English; good at MS Office and MS Outlook express
- Effective in leadership, mentoring skills, negotiation and cross cultural management skills
- Knowledge of Cambodia Labor Law, Tax Law and other regulations
- Be able to work under pressure and independently
- Good problem solver and strategic thinker
- Passion and commitment to Hagar’s mission and core values
Interested applicants should submit your CV, cover letter and application form to Hagar through contact details below.
#19, St. 57, Sangkat Boeng Kengkang I, Khan Chamkarmorn,P.O Box 1521, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Tel: (855)23 211 961 Fax: (855)23 211 964 E-mail: email@example.com
Closing date: 23-January-2013
*Candidates with the attached Hagar’s application form are highly recommended