IT Manager, Cambodia
Hagar is an international organization committed to the recovery and empowerment of women and children who are victims of human rights abuse; particularly domestic violence, human trafficking and sexual exploitation.
Our Mission: Whatever it takes for as long as it takes to restore a broken life!
Hagar Cambodia is now looking for a passionate and qualified candidate to fulfill the vacant position of “IT Manager” to manage IT Department in order to provide good service to users related IT system to Hagar Cambodia, Hagar Vietnam, Hagar Afghanistan and Hagar Support Office (USA, Australia, New Zealand, UK); to manage IT’s staff related to their responsibility and capacity building. This position will be based in Phnom Penh.
Key requirements include:
- A Bachelor degree or Master degree in Computer Science or related field
- Three years’ experience in installing, troubleshooting experience, understanding on Network concepts in MS Windows
- Three years’ experience in leading IT staff-capacity building, knowledge of business procedures to establish SLAs and agreements
- Knowledge in Messaging Systems, Installing, Maintenance and Monitoring Exchange 07/10 Server, MS Windows 03/08 Server, MS SharePoint07/10, LAN/WAN,
- Knowledge of management of Information System’s resource, System Design & Implementation
- Flexible, adaptable, transparency and enthusiasm
- Good interpersonal skills with strong problem solving
- Deep commitment to Hagar’s mission & core values
Closing date: 01 February 2013
Interested applicants should submit your resume, cover letter, and application form to Hagar through the contact details below:
#19, St. 57, Sangkat Boeng Kengkang I, Khan Chamkarmorn, P.O Box 1521, PP, Cambodia
Tel: (855)23 211 961/ Fax: (855)23 211 964 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Candidates with the attached Hagar’s application form are highly recommended