Operations Manual Writer (Volunteer), Cambodia
Hagar is an international organization committed to the recovery and empowerment of women and children who are victims of human rights abuse; particularly domestic violence, human trafficking and sexual exploitation.
Our Mission: Whatever it takes for as long as it takes to restore a broken life!
Hagar Cambodia is now looking for a passionate and qualified expatriate to fulfill a volunteer position of “Operations Manual Writer” (Volunteer) in Hagar Cambodia based in Phnom Penh.
MAIN SCOPES OF WORK
- Review Operations Manuals and Model of Care documents
- In liaison with Client Care Operations Manager decide on the most appropriate format for Hagar Cambodia
- Extensive liaison with project managers, support service staff and leadership to understand Hagar’s model of care
- Collate information into a simple, user-friendly document
- Conduct presentation to key staff outlining the process and the completed manual
- International Development degree
- Demonstrates ability to process information and write them into usable formats
- Good cross-cultural communication skills
- Critical and creative thinker
- Reliable attention to details, flexible
Interested applicants should submit your resume, cover letter, and application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
There is no deadline for application as recruitment will remain open until qualified candidate fills the position preferably by January 2013.